- Planned Giving
Life Stage Gift Planner™
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues
- Accumulating assets
- Active financial planning
- Comprehensive estate- and wealth-transfer planning
- Assisting children with debt through annual gifts
- Taking advantage of charitable trusts to optimize family wealth transfers and maximize tax benefits
- Diversifying investments
- Increasing retirement-plan contributions
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.